Your Path to a Healthier Lifestyle
Tailored to Your Goals
Our team can help you lose weight, gain weight, or alter your eating to improve certain health concerns. We provide science-backed plans tailored to you and your body. These plans typically include assessment and expertise on:
- Your lifestyle and health needs
- Your nutrition and eating habits
- An eating plan specific to your needs
- Motivation and support for your healthy lifestyle changes
- Follow-up, evaluation and adjustments if needed
Use Nutrition to Manage Health Conditions
Our team can offer information on nutrition and health, from meal planning and prep to choices that can help prevent or manage health conditions and more. These conditions can include but are not limited to:
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Diabetes counseling, education & self-management
- Obesity counseling
- Lactation counseling
- Condition/disease process counseling
Are you looking for educational resources?
Visit our community education page.
Schedule an appointment today
Kayla Lesnar, RD, LN, CLC is our Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist and Certified Lactation Counselor. Contact her to get on track to reach your health and nutrition goals. Telehealth/virtual visits are available!
Kayla Lesnar, RD, LN, CLC
Inpatient & Outpatient Care (CDP)
Long Term Care (TLC)